Total Pageviews

Friday, October 14, 2011

Fashion Disaster

A very famous orphan once said that no one cares what you're wearing as long as you have a smile. But they're wrong. TOday,
it is "necessary" to own the top clothes, shoes, and brand name everything. But I don't want to sound like I'm lecturing.
Whether you have the top brands, or not, if you're covered in scars, you have a fashion disaster.
I don't know how to say this, how to make you understand. People say I'm selfish, I just want attention, but these scars,
I don't want them. Each day I wake up and see slashes and line. Some healed, some healing, and by the time I've had
breakfast, there are some new. Alchoholics can run away from their addiction, but pain is all around us. Even locked in
a room I have teeth, I have nails, and I can easily bang myself against things till I'm broken, bruised, and unconscious.
I don't like pain. I hate pain. I hate these damn scars, and this damn stereotype. I hate what they did to me... and what
I did to myself. I need to stop, I want to stop. But I need it like I need air, or I need food. It's slowly become a part
of me. I try to cut it out, but I just bleed. The pain never goes away. I'm desperate for any relief... I want to get away
from my captors, from what they've done to me... but I'm stuck. I'm stuck like an embryo in an egg. The only way to get out
is to die... to be scrammbled or fried. But I've tried that. It's harder than you think. It's more trouble than it's worth...
so what are my options?
I know you disagree. I know most of you who read this will hate me...will dispise me for writing this. Some of you might send
the white coats after me to lock me up in some asylum. When he slashed my hymen, when he took what he wanted. He took a part
of me. I have to stay clean, stay healthy for the baby. I have to be strong for the baby. For my daughter, for my sister.
Everyone thinks it's some teenage love baby. No one would suspect a father, no one would suspect a judge. My mother and Father
both sat me down scolded me, and demanded a name. It was "The Scarlet Letter" all over again. Except she could take that
stupid "A" off. I'm stuck with these scars forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment